REST Web Service
REST stands for Representational State Transfer. REST was introduced a decade back and now it is considered to be the most desired technology for web applications. Since the technologies are moving towards an API orientation, REST has started gaining its popularity and most likely to grow as a primary web service. It is mainly used to create web services that are lightweight and scalable. RESTful is nothing but a service based on REST and it uses HTTP as its defying/underlying protocol.
Why RESTful services?
Services are generally used to provide a window to the clients to help them accesses the resources like pictures, videos, web pages, or anything. RESTful web services promises more than what the client expects. Here are some of the highlighted features of this web service
- Links between resources
- Uniform interface
The benefits of using RESTful web services are as follows
- RESTful web services offer solutions to identify resource through URLs
- RESTful web services provide uniform interface
- RESTful web services allow self-descriptive messages
- RESTful web services offer interactions through hyperlinks
Why Kintu Solutions?
Kintu Solutions incorporates the best practices to deliver every projects on time with the desired/expected quality. We have a team of certified developers to build web applications using all possible and trendy technologies. We are the best because
- We are in the industry of web and mobile apps development for more than a decade.
- We have successfully completed a large number of projects with high quality.
- Our developers are experienced and certified.
- We offer creative designs using the updated trends.