Protection of personal data
1) The processing of personal data includes the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, distribution, notification and destruction, or the combination of two or more of such operations.
2) These data will be processed by employees of the Kintu Designs Pvt. Ltd. and by external parties involved in the provision of services or carrying out support activities in their supply as “in charge of processing” for:
– purposes strictly connected and critical to business Kintu Designs Pvt. Ltd. and the management of relationships in general, such as those with customers, with suppliers, with individual vehicle users: that is, for example, the acquisition of preliminary data at the conclusion of a contract, performing a service or one or more contractually agreed operations, management of payment systems or collection, recovery of credit or property, risk containment, to provide ancillary services, etc.;
– purposes related to obligations under applicable laws, regulations, legislation and provisions issued by authorities to do so by law;
– functional purposes of Kintu Designs Pvt. Ltd. which customer care activities – carried out directly or through third parties – once the detection of the degree of customer satisfaction on the quality of services, promotion and sale of goods and / or services companies or third parties – through letters, phone, email, etc. -, Sending advertising materials, investigations of market and statistical processing, etc.;
The processing of personal data will be done through the use of manual, computer and electronic logic closely connected to the aforesaid and in any case to ensure the security and confidentiality of data. It also specifies that Kintu Designs Pvt. Ltd., for the purposes of his business and to provide certain services, using external entities such as, but not limited to, hosting companies. In such cases it may arise the need to transmit the information gathered to these subjects, even if they operate abroad. The data collected can also be communicated to the parent company or companies related to Kintu Designs Pvt. Ltd.
3) The complete and updated list of such persons or classes of persons is kept at the place of business of Kintu Designs Pvt. Ltd. or to the following address: “Kintu Designs Pvt. Ltd., 104, Toral Apartment, Kalapeshi Street, Nanpura, Surat – 395 001, Gujarat, India”.
4 ) It is not mandatory, the provision of data for functional purposes of Kintu Designs Pvt. Ltd. , specifically customer care , promotion and sale of goods and / or services of the company or third parties , market research and statistical processing , sending advertising material , sending invitations to promotional events ; a refusal to provide such data does not affect the completion of any kind of relationship .
5 ) The person to whom the data refers to the right granted by law and in particular has the right at all times :
– to request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and the intelligible communication of such data and their origin, and the logic and purpose on which the treatment is based;
– to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
– of the adjournment and / or correction or, if interested, integration of data;
– to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
– to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him, for purposes of commercial information or sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or interactive commercial communication, exerting said law in a totally free.
For all information and requests please contact the Legal Representative , at the headquarters of commercial Kintu Designs Pvt. Ltd. above .
Consent The user of this website declares to have read the information compiled by Kintu Designs Pvt. Ltd. pursuant to art . 13 of Legislative Decree no . 196/2003 and specifically consent to the processing of their personal data according to what is reported in the same. It declares to allow communication with external parties indicated in the statement . Declares to allow the processing of personal data for customer care , promotion and sale of goods and / or services of the company or third parties , market research and statistical , dispatch of advertising material , sending invitations to events promotional , etc . Please be informed that , in accordance with current legislation on privacy , personal data provided or otherwise acquired by Kintu Designs Pvt. Ltd. as part of its business will be handled in accordance with the above regulations .